For enquiries, bookings, or to find out how we can tailor our training to suit your specific needs, please contact us by phone or email, or simply pop your details in the contact form and we’ll get back to you promptly.
Alternatively, please fill in your details below and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Our courses are optimized for groups of between 10 and 14 participants, in order to manage the time spent on modules, and to ensure the continuity of training as well as the safety of the group and the attention given on an individual level.
For larger groups, please let us know, so that we can tailor the course material or allocated time accordingly, or arrange for additional instructors.
A booking is considered confirmed upon receipt of 60% of the total fee for the course/s booked.
- As per the booking procedure, bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of a 60% deposit.
- The client is responsible for arranging accommodation (where necessary), and for the booking and payment of flights (or alternative travel costs by mutual arrangement in the event of a local booking).
- In the event of a client cancelling a course once a booking is made, no refund will be issued, but we will be happy to reschedule the course by mutual arrangement.
- Although our training is conducted responsibly and safely, all participants will be required to sign a disclaimer and indemnity before commencement.
- Unless specifically requested otherwise, we reserve the right to use certain photo or video material recorded at our courses for training or marketing purposes while ensuring the privacy and discretion of participants.