Gear

We supply a range of products, including clothing, caps, holsters and rigs, vests and plates, training aids, and more.

1834 CLOTHING

STREET & RANGE T-SHIRTS

Our T-Shirts are available in 3 colour options:

RjiOnH3w

Current Designs:

HiYMMw_g

RgcAug2Q

IjW1QrEw

 

PCYAW8jw

vC53YLyA

z-jm8rtQ

7m14ktdA

rZ-zvltQ

PRICING AND ORDERS

T-Shirts are available at R250 each, within South Africa.

To order, simply pop us a mail at jaedakrav7@gmail.com. In your mail, clearly indicate which shirt/s you’d like to order (you can use the “A, B, C” etc product number code for clarity), and the size/s of each.

We’ll pop you the banking details, and you can make payment via EFT. Once you’ve sent us your proof of payment, we’ll ship your shirts to you.

Delivery: 

Postnet-to-Postnet option: This costs R99 for any package up to 1kg. You can then collect from the Postnet branch closest to you.

Courier Delivery option: This costs from R99 upward, depending on distance. For this option, when you place your order, please indicate this choice in your mail, and we’ll confirm the delivery cost with you before you make payment. Your order will then be delivered direct to your door.

 

 

1834 VESTS & PLATES

BODY ARMOUR

1834 TACTICAL STANDARD PLATE CARRIER

1834 PANEL 1a

FAST CARRY VEST

The Fast Carry Vest (FCV) is the newest addition to our range and is perfect for those on the road or at work needing quick access to their vest. The FCV is folded to the size of a suitcase and can be unfolded and worn in less than 10 seconds.

The FCV can accommodate plate and Kevlar simultaneously in the forward and rear compartments with quick access by opening an industrial Velcro seal.

The FCV features an outer molle webbing system which provides users with the freedom to customise their vest layout with pouches based on their mission requirements. We have designed a range of molle pouches which include primary and secondary magazine pouches in one, two or three tier layout, radio, medical, map, handcuff, pepper spray etc. Pouches can also be designed based on client’s specific requirements.

FCV caters for sizes S-XL and are fully adjustable at the shoulders and around the waist, allowing users the freedom to adjust based on their needs. The FCV makes use of industrial strength Velcro which ensures a solid fit. It is available in black, olive or tan.

The list below provides an overview of the available protection options and weight when plates and Kevlar are fitted. Alternative protection mixes can be requested.

VEST LEVEL 0
Description: FCV – Plain molle outer
Weight: 1kg
Price: R2350-00

VEST LEVEL III
Description: FCV – 2 x Armox 5mm main plates
Weight: 6.8kg
Price: R3500-00

VEST LEVEL IV
Description: FCV – Kevlar inserts (II) & 2 x main plates
Weight: 7kg
Price: R4980-00

1834 PANEL 2a

1834 PANEL 3a.png

1834 PANEL 4a

ARMOUR PLATES

1834 PANEL 5a

We make use of Armox 500T – 5mm plates which have been field tested against 7.62 x 39 and 7.62 x 51 round at 18 meters. (ARMSCOR TEST CERTIFICATE AVAILABLE)

Forward and rear plates: 5mm Armox plate 300mm x 250mm
Side plates: 5mm Armox plate 200mm x 150mm

MOLLE POUCH PRICE GUIDE
We provide a wide range of molle pouches that allow the user the freedom to customize their setup according to their mission parameters.

Pouch Options:
6 in 1 mag pouch: R200-00
Medical pouch: R140-00
Radio pouch: R140-00

ORDERING, PAYMENT AND DELIVERY FOR FCV VESTS, PLATES AND POUCHES

• All orders require a 70% upfront deposit. The remaining 30% is payable when product is finished.
• Depending on number of items ordered, production can take between 4 and 8 weeks.
• Delivery costs are for the clients account, and are based on location, quantity and weight. We will quote on delivery cost when you enquire with details. 

Terms and conditions: 
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice, based on material and production costs.
• Price on invoice is valid for 30 days from date of issue.
• Please enquire for the latest prices; we will assist you with pleasure.

To place an order, or to enquire, please CONTACT US

 

1834 TACTICAL ADVANCED PLATE CARRIER

1834 PANEL 7a

OVERVIEW

Our combat vests are made of high quality material to provide maximum reliability and comfort to the user. The Advanced Combat Vest (ACV) model`s outer molle webbing system provides users with the freedom to setup their vest based on their mission requirements. We have designed a range of molle pouches which include primary and secondary magazine pouches in one, two or three tier layout, radio, medical, map, handcuff, pepper spray etc. Pouches can also be designed based on client’s specific requirements.

The ACV caters for two size ranges S-XL and 2XL-4XL. Fully adjustable at the shoulders and around the waist, allowing users the freedom to adjust based on their needs. The ACV makes use of industrial strength Velcro which ensures a solid fit. The shoulder straps feature extra thick padding for a comfortable wearing experience.

1834 PANEL 8The ACV can accommodate plate and Kevlar simultaneously in either forward or rear facing compartments based on user’s preference. Access to front and back plate compartment is easily done by opening the top Velcro seal located on forward or backwords facing panel. The ACV also features side compartments for additional side plates. Front, rear and side plates are Armox 500T – 5mm. A carry handle has been added to the rear portion of the vest to ease handling.

The ACV model as well as pouches are available in three colours namely black, olive or tan.

ITEM AND PRICE GUIDE

VEST LEVEL 0
Description: ACV – Plain molle outer
Weight: 1kg
Price: R1950-00

VEST LEVEL ll
Description: ACV – Full wrap Kevlar Level II
Weight: 3kg
Price: R4250-00

VEST LEVEL IIIA
Description: ACV – Full wrap Kevlar Level IIIA
Weight: 3.4kg
Price: R4950-00

VEST LEVEL III
Description: ACV – 2 x Armox 5mm main plates
Weight: 7kg
Price: R3850-00

VEST LEVEL IV (Option 1)
Description: ACV – Full wrap Kevlar inserts (II) & 2 x main plates
Weight: 7.8kg
Price: R6350-00

VEST LEVEL IV (Option 2)
Description: ACV – Full wrap Kevlar inserts (IIIA) & 2 x main plates
Weight: 8kg
Price: R6750-00

MOLLE POUCHES

Cuff / Info Pouch: R130-00
Medical Pouch: R200-00
Radio Pouch: R190-00
6 in 1 Mag Pouch: R190-00
Primary Mag Pouches Single: R180-00
Primary Mag Pouches x 3: R400-00
Pepper Spray Pouch: R130-00
Torch Pouch: R130-00

1834 PANEL 9a

1834 PANEL 10a

Forward and rear plates: 5mm Armox plate 300mm x 260mm
Side plates: 5mm Armox plate 200mm x 150mm

ORDERING, PAYMENT AND DELIVERY FOR ACV VESTS, PLATES AND POUCHES

• All orders require a 70% upfront deposit. The remaining 30% is payable when product is finished.
• Depending on number of items ordered, production can take between 4 and 8 weeks.
• Delivery costs are for the clients account, and are based on location, quantity and weight. We will quote on delivery cost when you enquire with details. 

Terms and conditions: 
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice, based on material and production costs.
• Price on invoice is valid for 30 days from date of issue.
• Please enquire for the latest prices; we will assist you with pleasure.

To place an order, or to enquire, please CONTACT US

 

1834 MOUNTS & HOLSTERS

BEDSIDE & VEHICLE MOUNTS & HOLSTERS

BEDSIDE BUDDY

Bedside Buddy - MM (6)Bedside Buddy model MM

Bedside buddy - ST (16)
Bedside Buddy model ST

night stand mount (14)
Bedside Buddy Nightstand Mount

PRICING:

Bedside Buddy 7.65mm: R329,95
Bedside Buddy 9mm / 38Spcl / .357: R329,95
Bedside Buddy .40 S&W: R329,95
Bedside Buddy .45 ACP: R329,95

Nightstand Mount 7.65mm: R329,95
Nightstand Mount 9mm / 38Spcl / .357: R329,95
Nightstand Mount .40 S&W: R329,95
Nightstand Mount .45 ACP: R329,95

CAR MOUNT

Car Mount (4)

PRICING:

Car Mount 7.65mm: R295,95
Car Mount 9mm / 38Spcl / .357: R295,95
Car Mount .40 S&W: R295,95
Car Mount .45 ACP: R295,95


MAGNET MOUNTS

weapon magnet mounts (3)
Metal Fixture Mount

weapon magnet mounts (4)
Magnetic Table Mount

weapon magnet mounts (1)
Magno Mag (In-Pocket Clip)

PRICING:

Magno Mag (In Pocket Clip): R295,00
Magnetic Weapon Mounts: R295,00

ORDERS

To order, simply pop us a mail at jaedakrav7@gmail.com. In your mail, please indicate which item/s you’d like to order.

We’ll pop you the banking details, and you can make payment via EFT. Once you’ve sent us your proof of payment, we’ll ship your items to you.

Delivery: 

Postnet-to-Postnet option: This costs R99 for any package up to 1kg. You can then collect from the Postnet branch closest to you.

Courier Delivery option: This costs from R99 upward, depending on distance. For this option, when you place your order, please indicate this choice in your mail, and we’ll confirm the delivery cost with you before you make payment. Your order will then be delivered direct to your door.

 

PLEASE NOTE: WE’RE STILL BUSY ADDING CONTENT TO THIS PAGE. MORE GREAT PRODUCTS COMING SOON!

1834 Home Button